Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nascar!

Back in April after Paul's last semester of classes a couple of us went to Richmond for the Nascar Race. There was a deal on Living Social that you could purchase the tickets to the race and also ride in the pace car the morning of the race. So about 8 of us got the tickets, and pace car tickets and went to our FIRST ever Nascar Race! Paul, myself and one of his classmates got there super early, got a great parking spot in what I called "Redneck Nation," and got in line to ride the pace car. We got one of the coolest parks there I thought. A man with his own porta-john parked next to him and he let us use his john all day! It was nice and clean (for the most part) and we didn't have to wait in any lines to use the bathroom at all! It was a night race so it felt like we were there from sun up to sun down and we arrived back at our apartment around 1:30am after the race. All in all it was a fun day!












What I like to call "Redneck Nation!!!"

Matt, me and Paul waiting in line to do the pace car ride




Paul and I in the the back of the pace car.

Me and Matt after the pace car ride. All smiles! I was scared to death while we were in the car riding. I had a death grip on Paul's leg and on the seat belt!





Matt and Noah!

Me and Paul in the stands!

Us! With our head phone on so we could listen to what the driver's were saying!





















No comments:

Post a Comment