Monday, March 15, 2010

Married Monday's: Describe Your First Date


I'm not sure if you could count our first date as going to dinner with a bunch of friends. When we met and would hang out, we were around friends together for a while. Or he would bring me dinner at work so that didn't really count as a date. Before we went 'out' on a date I did go to his house to watch a movie. It was late at night, I had actually just woken up around 9:30 that evening because I had a rough night out with my girlfriends the night before. So Paul called me and asked if I wanted to come over. I didn't want to at first just because it was so late, but I was finally ready to give in and give it a chance! But later that week just he and I went out for lunch. So that's what I called our first 'real' date. We went to a cafe' in downtown Rocky Mount. We went to lunch because you guessed it, I had to work later that afternoon. We went to lunch and then went back to my parents house and hung out for a little while and talked before I had to be at work. After he left, I was smitten! I couldn't wait until we were together again. After work that night, I went to his house. Then, you know the deal...we got married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment