Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

At work this week our boss asked us on Tuesday morning what each of us were grateful for. So, I decided that I would change it up a little bit and keep the "Thankful Thursday" theme alive. When my boss asked me what I was grateful/thankful for I said:

I'm grateful/thankful for my husband, friends and my job!

Other things I'm thankful for...God, my family, my health, the roof over my head, chap stick, music, books (never thought I'd be thankful for them..I used to hate to read), my favorite TV shows like; Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Survivor (I know reality TV stinks but I just can't give this one up), and The Young and the Restless to name a few. I am also thankful for Dave Matthews Band and am thankful that I can go to their concert every year. I am also thankful for the Girl Scouts that seem to come out once a year so they can make me gain more weight by selling those delicious cookies! Last but not least, I am thankful for my Wii Fit that I can use after eating those delicious Girl Scout Cookies!!!!


I am thankful for many other things but have to save some thankful thoughts for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment