Monday, February 8, 2010

6 Months Today!!!

Six months ago, I married my best friend! I know most people think it's crazy to celebrate a little anniversary like this but we were super excited to be able to celebrate this day! I never thought the day for us to get married or heck, be engaged would ever get here! We dated for a little more than 4 years before we got engaged, and were together 6 years before we got married. Paul and I would talk about marriage here and there but I never wanted to bring up the subject unless he did. We both agreed that when we did get married we had to be done with our Undergraduate Degrees first. So, we were done with our Undergrad in May and got married in August! I just wanted to take a moment on the blog to do a shout out to Paul! He does read the blog believe it or not!

I love you! Happy 6 months anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment