Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

In continuing on with my "themes," I decided that today would be my "Thankful" day. Of course I am thankful for many things in my life, but I am thankful that I met a wonderful man that's my husband. He is an amazing person inside and out. He's my best friend! He works so hard at everything that he does so he can provide a great future for himself and me as well and one day (a LONG one day away) a family. He studies late at night and sometimes into the early hours of the morning and goes to school all day just like a person with a full time job would do. Then he comes home and spends time with me eating dinner or helping me cook dinner and doing the dishes and gets right back to studying. Sometimes he thinks he's neglecting me by being away so much, but I understand. I never wanted him to feel that way because I am perfectly fine with some alone time (aren't we all). He had his first Therapeutic Patient Interview yesterday and he was really nervous, so we spent some time before he went to the interview going over what he would ask the patient and what to say and not to say. This class is a Pass/Fail. So you either pass interviewing your patients (he will have a different patient every week) or you fail. He came home from his interview and said he knows that he passed.


So, today, I am thankful for my husband and everything he does not just for me but, himself and others!

Before going to his Therapeutic Patient Interview. Of course I had to take a picture of him wearing that White Coat for the first time since he got the coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment